CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLCCLIENT AGREEMENT AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration for the opportunity to utilize the facilities and services (both on and off-site) of CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC, and/or my participation in any training, events, games or other sport or non-sport activities associated with CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC, I for myself and my heirs, assigns, executors and/or agents acknowledge and agree as follows:Express Assumption of Risk:
Release & Indemnification:
- I am aware and familiar with the inherent and significant risk of fitness and sports activities including the possibility of serious and permanent bodily injury or death to myself and anyone around me. These risks include, but are not limited to: falls which can result in serious injury or death, injury or death due to negligence on the part of myself, or other people around me, injury or death due to improper use or failure of equipment. I understand that I am assuming full responsibility for those risks
- I understand that CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC may prepare and issue rules and regulations regarding use of the facility and agree to comply with all such rules and regulations.
- I understand that fitness and sports activities may require a certain level of fitness and skill to safely participate. I agree to only engage in activities in which I am physically fit to participate and will participate within my capabilities. I will follow directions to every extent possible and avoid causing injury to myself or other persons.
- Injury may also result simply from the fact of physical training itself. By its very nature, physical training seeks to have me perform physical activities in order to produce a physical adaptation by my body. This requires feedback from me regarding what is happening with my body. Excessive work can result (in rare cases) in exertional rhabdomyolosis. I should look for signs of excessive soreness, darkened urine, and/or pain in the kidney areas in the days following a particularly intense workout. I am aware that any of these above-mentioned risks may result in serious injury or death to myself and or those around me. I willingly assume full responsibility for the risks that I am exposing myself to and accept full responsibility for any injury or death that may result from participation in any activity within or associated with CrossFit Fort Vancouver, LLC.
- In consideration of the above mentioned risks and hazards and in consideration of the fact that I am willingly and voluntarily participating in the activities available through CrossFit Fort Vancouver, I, the undersigned hereby release CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC, their principals, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in this activity, including those allegedly attributed to the negligent acts or omissions of the above mentioned parties. This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns, or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC and all parties mentioned above from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, liability, loss, damage and expense of any kind, including punitive, incidental or consequential damages or attorney fees arising from such claims.
- I have read and understood the foregoing assumption of risk, and release of liability and I understand that by signing this form it obligates me to indemnify the parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by my negligent or intentional act or omission.
- I understand that any fees paid to CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC do not include or require insurance for injuries to clients, participants, coaches or managers.
COVID-19 Pandemic Terms MONITORING & MANAGEMENT OF SYMPTOMS/EXPOSURE:
- CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC may prepare and utilize photograph, video or audio images of clients acquired during use of the facilities for security, advertising or promotional purposes. I hereby grant a non-exclusive license to use my name, photograph, likeness, video footage or audio recording on or in association with CrossFit Fort Vancouver LLC security, promotional and advertising material.
am eighteen (18) years or older or am the parent or legal guardian of the individual indicated under the age of eighteen (18) years.
LIMITING COMMUNITY SPREAD:
- The symptoms of COVID-19 include but are not limited to: fever, dry cough, fatigue, loss of appetite, loss of smell, and body ache. In some people, COVID-19 causes more severe symptoms like high fever, severe cough, and shortness of breath, which often indicates pneumonia. I, the undersigned, understand that any presentation or experience on my part of any symptoms of COVID-19 requires immediate exit from the gym facility. I acknowledge that no third party, either from the facility or otherwise, will be capable of monitoring my symptoms, and it is my responsibility to be continually cognizant of all symptoms and interactions with other individuals who may have been exposed at all times. I agree that I will remove myself from participation and seek medical treatment of my own accord should I have any concerns regarding possible symptoms of COVID-19. I agree to follow all facility policies and procedures to every extent possible.
- I, the undersigned, agree to monitor myself in a manner that is outlined by the CDC, Federal, State, Local and the Fitness Center Guidelines to be accountable for my actions and to limit community spread. I acknowledge and understand that I am the only individual capable of determining if I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. I hereby agree and do willingly assume responsibility for any risks that I expose myself to and accept full responsibility for any injury or death that may result from participating in this significantly demanding physical activity. I for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE and/or their officers, directors, representatives, partners, officials, principals, agents or employees, subsidiaries, or assigns, as well as their independent contractors.